Your favorite cloud monitoring service is now even more secure. If you have been following our , you must have noticed that SIte24x7 has now joined the ‘Single Sign On’ system of Zoho.com (Parent company). Some quick benefits of this authentication upgrade are listed below:
- Two-factor authentication (TFA) and stronger password enforcement policies for enhanced security of your Site24x7 account
- IP-based restrictions to limit access to your Site24x7 account
- Support for SAML authentication in Zoho Single Sign On, for seamless integration with Microsoft Active Directory
- Easy access to all services
- Single Sign On with ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus On-Demand
Along with these added benefits of ‘Single Sign On’, you now get a whole lot of personalized account settings. Take a look at the infographic below, giving you an idea of how extensive our account security options are.
Site24x7 is a cloud infrastructure monitoring service that helps monitor the uptime and performance of websites, online applications, servers, mobile websites and custom APIs. The monitoring is done from 50+ locations across the world and from various wireless carriers, thus providing a global perspective of the end-user experience. Site24x7 supports monitoring HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, TCP, IMAP, SSL, Ping, FTP, SFTP, DNS and other Internet-facing network services.